PSP8 beta correction/Alternate graphics programs

  • Subject: [iris-photos] PSP8 beta correction/Alternate graphics programs
  • From: "Hensler" hensler@povn.net
  • Date: Fri, 21 Mar 2003 11:41:08 -0800

A correction on the PSP8... it *does* time out. My apologies to anyone who
also got caught by this. I downloaded from a mirror site so was taken by
surprise when I found out.

Though not on a par with any of the PSP programs, the following will adjust
color, crop, resize, and do most of the necessary tasks needed for images.
And both (so far) have been without problems.

20/20 Advertiser supported freeware. Image viewer, screen capture, and
annotation program. Resizing and cropping are easy and if the ads are too
annoying, you can move them down below the taskbar.
http://www.hotfreeware.com/

Image Forge offers a freeware version that does all the basics plus a bit
more.
http://www.cursorarts.com/ca_imffw.html .

Again, so sorry for not researching this as much as I should have.

Christy

http://us.click.yahoo.com/yMx78A/fNtFAA/46VHAA/2gGylB/TM