Re: Notify about your e-mail account utilization.

  • Subject: Re: [iris-photos] Notify about your e-mail account utilization.
  • From: Patricia Wenham <h.schinkep@verizon.net>
  • Date: Wed, 03 Mar 2004 09:39:51 -0800

What is this?  Was it actually you that sent it John?  I did not open the pif attachment because I have been getting strange messages with instructions to open attachments for about three weeks.  I do not open such things and I have updated virus checks and have no virus to date.  I am am being too cautious and missing important information but I can't risk losing my programs to virus attacks.

jijones@usjoneses.com wrote:
Dear user  of e-mail server "Yahoogroups.com",

Your e-mail account will  be disabled  because of improper using in next
three days, if  you  are still  wishing to use it, please, resign your
account information.

Please,  read the attach for  further  details.

Kind  regards,
   The Yahoogroups.com team                    http://www.yahoogroups.com

Yahoo! Groups Links