Re: Notify about your e-mail account utilization.

  • Subject: Re: [iris-photos] Notify about your e-mail account utilization.
  • From: Cathy <kittencampi@earthlink.net>
  • Date: Wed, 03 Mar 2004 09:57:28 -0800

Patricia Wenham wrote:
What is this?  Was it actually you that sent it John?  I did not open the pif attachment because I have been getting strange messages with instructions to open attachments for about three weeks.  I do not open such things and I have updated virus checks and have no virus to date.  I am am being too cautious and missing important information but I can't risk losing my programs to virus attacks.
Patti

NO JOHN DIDN'T SEND IT NOR ANYONE ELSE PURPORTED TO .

wE SEEM TO BE GETTING A FLOOD OF THESE. i FOREWARDED THE FIRST TO JOHN PER HIS INSTRUCTIONS

Michael

Yahoo! Groups Links