From: Cathy
Sent: Friday, March 05, 2004 11:36 AM
Subject: [IRIS-PHOTOS] TB: BLACK SUITED

The very blackest of the the black iris we grow. The photo has been lightened considerably to see the velvety texture and other details. I hope some of you photographers out there can figure out how to photograph this black on black iris and do it justice.

Michae

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

Yahoo! Groups Links