Re: Re: Re: *germanica*

  • Subject: Re: [iris-photos] Re: Re: *germanica*
  • From: "David Ferguson" <manzano57@msn.com>
  • Date: Wed, 17 Mar 2004 06:44:58 -0700
  • Seal-send-time: Wed, 17 Mar 2004 06:44:58 -0700

I would love to receive the start you mention.  I would be glad to recipracate with pieces from my Turkey seedlings; however, they are being very slow of growth, and I'm not sure how long before they reach a decent size to divide (one maybe this year, the other probably not at least until next year).  Mine came as "I. germanica", but their behavior so far suggests that they may be something else entirely.  I'll learn more when (if) they ever get around to flowering.