Re: Re: Re: *germanica*

  • Subject: Re: [iris-photos] Re: Re: *germanica*
  • From: Robt R Pries <rpries@sbcglobal.net>
  • Date: Wed, 17 Mar 2004 08:20:40 -0800 (PST)

Unfortunately the pictures I have are not my own, and they were solicited for the encyclopedia. I would have to gain permission for their use otherwise and the photographers are not on e-mail. Sorry, but when the encyclopedia comes out there will be a record that everyone can observe. In the meantime  everyone take pictures. there are still many plants that I don't have for the encyclopedia and many that could use even better photos.