RE: Re: Re: SPECIES: why here? germanica

  • Subject: RE: [iris-photos] Re: Re: SPECIES: why here? germanica
  • From: "Harold Peters" <harold@directcon.net>
  • Date: Thu, 18 Mar 2004 07:04:36 -0800

Since it was my question that provided the initiation of the text rich portion of the thread, I was very happy that the thread was carried out on iris-photos. I am not a member of the iris-hort group and would have missed the answers to my question.  We would have had more photos on the thread if photos would have been available. The number of messages was limited so no harm, no foul.
Harold Peters
Beautiful View Iris Garden
2048 Hickok Road
El Dorado Hills, CA 95762