Re: Re: SPECIES: why here? germanica

  • Subject: Re: [iris-photos] Re: SPECIES: why here? germanica
  • From: "J. Paul Hill" <lacedgables@yahoo.com>
  • Date: Thu, 18 Mar 2004 13:36:27 -0800 (PST)

Neil:  Please stay as long as you want and talk with us.  Personally I really enjoy what you add to this site.  As others have said, there's always the delete button... By the way, I don't have the time to belong to more than a few sites and I enjoy the slight blending of subject....I would not otherwise see..........Paul Hill

Neil A Mogensen <neilm@charter.net> wrote:
I wasn't even aware there was a species parallel to Iris-talk until Linda Mann mentioned it.  What's the URL? or should I ask "How does one join?"

Do you Yahoo!?

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor
click here

Yahoo! Groups Links