Re: Just found out

  • Subject: Re: [iris-photos] Just found out
  • From: "Pearl Doyle" <pdoyle@our-town.com>
  • Date: Thu, 18 Mar 2004 19:59:05 -0600

Very Good O. C.!  I recognized the Earl right away and I went to the attachments and found the name of the others. Now, I'm going to give you a hint that took me a while to figure out why you do this.....Can you put the name of the iris in your subject line....please. The reason this is so helpful became evident when I starting hunting through the archives for a certain picture. There is a search engine in the archives and if the name is in the subject line it is so easy to find it.
Thanks for posting these pictures. I never get tired of looking at beautiful irises.  Pearl