Re: Just found out

  • Subject: Re: [iris-photos] Just found out
  • From: jjnettles <jjnettles@comporium.net>
  • Date: Fri, 19 Mar 2004 07:28:18 -0500

Very Good O. C.!  I recognized the Earl right away and I went to the attachments and found the name of the others. Now, I'm going to give you a hint that took me a while to figure out why you do this.....Can you put
I sure can. My bad. I was so excited about posting I just didn't think of it (When you are 72 you tend to act this way). I will do this in the future and will also try to post a little information on each cultivar...........
O.C., in a hurry to see his Irises bloom again............................................

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor
click here

Yahoo! Groups Links