Re: Larry Gaulter

  • Subject: Re: [iris-photos] Larry Gaulter
  • From: "Katherine Cordes" <acordes@freeway.net>
  • Date: Sun, 21 Mar 2004 20:34:51 -0500

Hey O.C. . . .

If you're going to order from Cooley's again, just ask them if they
still have it.  Last year I saw EASTERTIME in bloom in Oregon,loved how
beautiful it was on the Show Table, and found it NOT in my Catalog.  I
looked back a few years and the last time EASTERTIME appeared in
Cooleys cat. was in 2000.  But, they included a nice rhizome of it in
my order anyway. ;-)

Nice photo of Larry Gaulter, too. :-)

Zone 4.5 Region 6
Michigan. . .

> I apoligize, but Cooleys must have discontinued this cultivar. Their
new 2004 list is up, but this one is no longer listed. It was last fall.
> Kinda speaks for it'self doesn't it ??

CoreComm Webmail.

Yahoo! Groups Links