RE: irises available mid April

  • Subject: RE: [iris-photos] irises available mid April
  • From: "Harold Peters" <harold@directcon.net>
  • Date: Sun, 21 Mar 2004 18:51:39 -0800

I hadn't seen a reply to your question about irises available on your visit
to SF in mid April so I decided that at least one reply should be given. I
am in the Sacramento area, not SF, but the timing should be close. If the
weather holds, mid April will be peak bloom for TBs and in my case for LAs
also. I will probably have PCIs in bloom also because I have them in shade.
My flowering cherry is at peak bloom right now.

Harold Peters
Beautiful View Iris Garden
2048 Hickok Road
El Dorado Hills, CA 95762