Re: Re: BURRA SAHIB (trying again!)

  • Subject: Re: [iris-photos] Re: BURRA SAHIB (trying again!)
  • From: "Arilpums" <arilpums@comcast.net>
  • Date: Thu, 25 Mar 2004 08:11:56 -0800

Dear 'Ranchiris', We would like to consider your photo of Burra Sahib for insertion into the ASI Illustrated Checklist. We thank you for giving up permision and if your photo is used we will give acknowledgement to you providing we know your name. I looked high and low on your message posting and could not find your name anywhere. Regards,
Francesca [Thoolen], ed.,
ASI Illustrated Checklist