Re: Re: BURRA SAHIB (trying again!)

  • Subject: Re: [iris-photos] Re: BURRA SAHIB (trying again!)
  • From: GormleyGreenery@aol.com
  • Date: Thu, 25 Mar 2004 14:31:19 EST

Cathy, your pictures are wonderful-thanks so much for posting them so everyone can see.
I am sure I speak for all "publishing-types" that we always ask for permission to print for Section etc. publications tho we know that anything posted is fair-game.  We appreciate your generosity in posting to all of us!
Rita Gormley
Gormley Greenery
Cedar Hill, MO
AIS Region 18, Zone 5