Re: hairy seedling

  • Subject: [PHOTO] Re: [iris-photos] hairy seedling
  • From: "Donald Eaves" <donald@eastland.net>
  • Date: Sat, 27 Mar 2004 06:38:51 -0600

> I'm sure you're already
> having a great time watching your babies bloom.  Please keep the
> seedling photos coming.

So far only two.  I'm anticipating seeing them.  As for photos here's the
sibling to the first.  The most interesting thing about this sibling was a
silvery green sheen on the falls.  It was so light on the surface it was
elusive, but when my mother looked at it she instantly pointed out to me
that it had green.  Much of the time I don't enjoy her pointing out obvious
things (like when I can get the lawnmower started), but in this case I was
relieved someone else could see the same :).  She also was quite definite
about preferring the other seedling.

Yahoo! Groups Links

JPEG image