OT: dire bunny control

  • Subject: [PHOTO] [iris-photos] OT: dire bunny control
  • From: acordes@freeway.net
  • Date: Mon, 29 Mar 2004 21:41:09 -0500

Title: Kodak HTML Email

Just for fun. . . and no, I'm not using snow fence because I'm hoping for more snow. :-)

Thought you might like to see what I put up just for emergency bunny control. The rabbits around our farm seem to like to come to this bed in particular to eat the tops right off my iris. The worst part is that these are all my new iris from last year! :-(

I'm anxious to see how many of them send up bloom stalks. :-)

Adam~

Organize, print and share your digital photos.
Click here to get the software.

How to save a picture
Simply right click on it and select "save image as." MAC users, click and drag the image to your desktop.

Copyright © Eastman Kodak Company, 2003