Re: another RAMAYANA sdlg

  • Subject: Re: [iris-photos] another RAMAYANA sdlg
  • From: "Donald Eaves" <donald@eastland.net>
  • Date: Tue, 30 Mar 2004 20:50:23 -0600

Hello Chris,

> I didn't think there was any true pink Arilbreds.

I don't think there are.  These aren't either by my standards.  But there IS
a lot of pink in the components of the color they have and that pink has
intensified with the fading.  Certainly the effect in the clump is along the
pink lines.   Pink is certainly present in the ancestors of RAMAYANA, but R
is a bronzy, brown job unless my memory is playing sad tricks.  It has
bloomstalks now, so hopefully I (or some other better photographer) will
provide a photo.  I expected some muddy colors, not the clear, pure colors
I'm getting.

Yahoo! Groups Links