Re: Most popular iris

  • Subject: Re: [iris-photos] Most popular iris
  • From: Autmirislvr@aol.com
  • Date: Mon, 7 Mar 2005 08:03:47 EST

In a message dated 3/6/2005 11:54:10 P.M. Central Standard Time, cholte@wi.rr.com writes:
No one knows about Rebloomers and they haven’t any idea how nicely our Iris bloom.
Non iris gardeners/writers are writing articles that can be misleading.  An article I received which ran in the Star-Ledger in New Jersey (this past fall) has this paragraph about rebloomers: "They (rebloomers) have typical names like 'Autumn Delight,' 'Autumn Snowdrift' and 'October Shadows.'  All are dwarf types and grow no more than 10 inches.
Although it may not have been the intention of the writer, the impression is left that rebloomers only come in dwarfs sizes.

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor
click here
Web Bug from http://us.adserver.yahoo.com/l?M=298184.6018725.7038619.3001176/D=groups/S=:HM/A=2593423/rand=771396478

Yahoo! Groups Links