Some photos posted

  • Subject: [iris-photos] Some photos posted
  • From: "Neil A Mogensen" neilm@charter.net
  • Date: Mon, 7 Mar 2005 09:28:29 -0500

Something of an experiment, I set up some photos on WebShots, URL below.  There are only three named ones so far, including Tom Parkhill's beautiful MIAH JANE, of which I am quite fond.
A second file includes a number of reselect seedlings offered for your enjoyment and comment.  Some of these photos may be familiar as they have appeared on Iris-photos over the last couple years.  Your're invited to make comments.
Many seedlings are a "progress report" on working toward a goal of recreating the unique historic from Bill Schortman, PATIENCE, one of my all time favorite irises.  Some of the seedlings are moving in that direction, but thanks to Keith Keppel's FOGBOUND, many are taking off in a parallel direction that has some of the unique charm his benchmark breeder tends to impart to its seedlings.
Neil Mogensen

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor
click here
Web Bug from http://us.adserver.yahoo.com/l?M=298184.6018725.7038619.3001176/D=groups/S=:HM/A=2593423/rand=121203612