Re: Some photos posted

  • Subject: Re: [iris-photos] Some photos posted
  • From: "jgcrump" jgcrump@erols.com
  • Date: Tue, 8 Mar 2005 23:49:49 -0500

Neil  --  Those are just really exciting seedlings.  They show that POWER WOMAN is a great parent as well as being a beautiful flower in itself.

And the colors in that wonderful photo of Tom Parkhill's MIAH JANE!  You can just about smell the fragrance.  What camera took that photo, please? --  Griff

zone 7 in Virginia