Spring Is Coming?

  • Subject: [PHOTO] [iris-photos] Spring Is Coming?
  • From: iris4u2@comcast.net
  • Date: Tue, 15 Mar 2005 16:17:53 +0000

John keeps reminding us how many more days until SPRING and yes I have seen around the city some Forsythia in bloom along with some Hawthorn and Crabs but winter is still here in Denver.  Had to bundle up the seedlings last night, 15 degrees was the overnight low.  Piled on the blankets and cranked up the heater in the little "A" frame I have the seedlings in, but don't those Mtns. to the west look absolutely beautiful with some fresh powder!!
Bob in Denver

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor
click here
Web Bug from http://us.adserver.yahoo.com/l?M=298184.6018725.7038619.3001176/D=groups/S=:HM/A=2593423/rand=912438346