Re: CULT:Tumble Weeds

  • Subject: Re: [iris-photos] CULT:Tumble Weeds
  • From: "James Ennenga" jrennenga@outdrs.net
  • Date: Thu, 17 Mar 2005 22:25:13 -0500

Yeah, I remember the tumble- weeds (Russian Thistles). In the 1930s my parents had the H E Connected (brand) ranch in western South Dakota. The thistles would collect in fence corners and we'd burn them out to save the fences. Sometimes there would be a skunk in the pile of tumbleweeds. Brotherrrr!
Jim In Knoxville