Re: FW: Iris Reticulata Harmony

  • Subject: Re: FW: [iris-photos] Iris Reticulata Harmony
  • From: Birgit Thome-Kromer b_m_t_k@yahoo.de
  • Date: Fri, 18 Mar 2005 14:25:12 +0100 (CET)

Dear Jeanette,
sorry also took me some time to answer. So that means your reticulata is still blue - terrific!
Enjoy that little thing as long as it's there.

Jeanette Graham <onthego3@cableone.net> wrote:

Sorry, I havenít got back to you sooner.  The picture is real close but not quite right.  I am using an Olympus C4040 camera.  My son thought the color was right on.  But remember, cameraís, computer monitorís and soil conditionís you will have vary difference.

Jeanette Graham