Re: RE:PHOTO:TB: Dawn of Change

  • Subject: Re: [iris-photos] RE:PHOTO:TB: Dawn of Change
  • From: "jgcrump" jgcrump@erols.com
  • Date: Tue, 22 Mar 2005 14:53:19 -0500

I received DAWN OF CHANGE as an extra several years ago, and decided it was a change in a direction I didn't want to go.
Daffodils burst forth here about 3 days ago.  I let oak leaves remain on several gardens last year as a mulch, and find the fan growth in those beds much advanced over the others.  Also, the Aussies received from Tempo Two last year are ahead of the rest, plus a particular seedling of my own which simply stayed green over the winter.  --  Griff
zone 7 in Virginia