Re: RE:PHOTO:TB: Dawn of Change

  • Subject: Re: [iris-photos] RE:PHOTO:TB: Dawn of Change
  • From: "Cordesview" cordesview@m33access.com
  • Date: Wed, 23 Mar 2005 08:52:52 -0500

Colleen,

You're right.  I think the colors are a little muddy, even if it's not pronounced that way in the photos we see.

Floppy form?  Well, from you photo, it looks fine. But from the photo I posted the other day, Dawn of Change is floppy, indeed!

I'll be keeping it for a while anyway . . . who knows what it has in store for seedlings.

Adam~