Re: HYB: Maiden Bloom (another)

  • Subject: [iris-photos] Re: HYB: Maiden Bloom (another)
  • From: "donald" donald@eastland.net
  • Date: Sun, 27 Mar 2005 11:34:35 -0000

Patrick,

Both those seedlings look good to me.  I'm glad you're seeing them
bloom.  The first wave of bloomstalks got frozen out week before
last.  The sleet and ice we have currently falling just woke me up, so
I suppose it's likely most new things out of the fan are going to get
wiped out.  Unfortunately that is going to include a lot of my AB
seedlings.

Donald Eaves
donald@eastland.net
Texas Zone 7b, USA