Re: Re: HYB: Maiden Bloom (another)

  • Subject: Re: [iris-photos] Re: HYB: Maiden Bloom (another)
  • From: "Patrick Orr" irisdude@msn.com
  • Date: Sun, 27 Mar 2005 16:25:36 -0700
  • Seal-send-time: Sun, 27 Mar 2005 16:25:36 -0700

Thanks Donald.  I am glad you liked.
Sorry to hear about your bad weather.  The pictures you take and post of your irises are really nice.  Now we will all have to wait a little longer to see them on here.  Bummer!  Your Frequent Flyer photo with the retaining wall in the background looked really nice.  I like that wall, it is unusual, but is a really cool backdrop for iris photos.
Patrick Orr
Phoenix, AZ  Zone 9