Re: HYB: TB Pink seedlings

  • Subject: Re: [iris-photos] HYB: TB Pink seedlings
  • From: "rose" rkinnard@minesmo.org
  • Date: Tue, 29 Mar 2005 07:17:00 -0000

I never met a pink I didn't like either-they are all lovely, but this is my favorite, a pink/red beard would have been nice, but the yellow contrast is pretty, also.  I have some Cherry Blossom Special x Celebration Song seedlings just coming up-your pictures make me anxious to see what they will look like.  I love what your doing.  Thanks for posting.
Rose Kinnard-Fredericktown, MO zone 6