Re: RE: AFRICAN IRIS

  • Subject: Re: RE: AFRICAN IRIS
  • From: TW-Joe <joeinhell@gmail.com>
  • Date: Wed, 7 Mar 2007 16:24:05 +0800

I have their seeds.
check my trade list.

http://home.anet.net.tw/shushu/swap-plants.htm

Joe

2007/3/7, ttowle1@comcast.net <ttowle1@comcast.net>:

I am a member AIS so do I automatically have Signa significance?

From: Robt R Pries <rpries@sbcglobal.net>

If you look through this thread you will see that the
plant is Dietes grandiflora. Normally seeds are
available from the SIGNA seed exchange. If you would
like to get the exchange the best way is to join
SIGNA. This can be done electronically by going to the
American Iris Society website and using the join
button to join AIS and SIGNA. Seed packets are only
$0.50 each. normally a couple hundred cultivars of
Iris species and Irids are listed. You will also
recieve the publication that comes twice a year from
SIGNA and the AIS Bulletin 4 times a year.

--
Here's my trade list.
http://home.anet.net.tw/shushu/swap-plants.htm

__._,_.___