  • Subject: Re: AFRICAN IRIS
  • From: "J. Griffin Crump" <jgcrump@cox.net>
  • Date: Mon, 12 Mar 2007 11:05:09 -0500

Here in what they call the mid-Atlantic region, Neomarica can be planted outdoors in semi-shade after danger of frost is past.  In friable soil it will take root where the spent blossoms touch the ground.  These starts and the parent can then be potted in the fall and brought inside to flower in the house.  --  Griff