HYB: First seedling bloom

  • Subject: HYB: First seedling bloom
  • From: "FRANCELLE EDWARDS" <fjmjedwards@worldnet.att.net>
  • Date: Wed, 21 Mar 2007 13:30:12 -0700

This is Amethyst Winter X (Mariposa Skies x Pacific Belle).  It looks as though I’m going to have a couple of dozen of these, almost all alike, and almost exactly like their pod parent.  It was almost too dark when I took this picture last night.

Francelle Edwards  Glendale, AZ  Zone 9

Film it. Change the world.

Top Scientist

10 Greatest Ever