AB: DESERT JOY

  • Subject: AB: DESERT JOY
  • From: "Donald Eaves" <donald@eastland.net>
  • Date: Sun, 25 Mar 2007 10:32:22 -0500

Flanagan, 1994. Registered as an OGB- type AB. Complicated parentage so I
wonder how Mr. Flanagan arrived at this being less than half aril. Wish I'd
managed to get the dead refrigerator hauled off before it became background
for a photo. So many round-to-its here that I never seem to get to as soon
as I wish.

Donald Eaves
donald@eastland.net
Texas Zone 7b, USA