REF: Shadowood's Iris Search

  • Subject: REF: Shadowood's Iris Search
  • From: Laurie Frazer <lauriefr@localnet.com>
  • Date: Mon, 26 Mar 2007 08:28:56 -0500

FINALLY, Google seems to have added their supplemental index pages to custom search engine results (at least for the moment)! YIPPEE!!! What this means is that Shadowood's Iris Search is now MUCH more useful than it has been to date because now it will search many more pages on the iris sites I have included in the engine's database.

Of course Google screws around with its scripting so frequently that what is working today might very well not be working the same way (or at all) tomorrow, so the searches you run today may bring up different search results every day you try it on Shadowood's Iris Search. It's incredibly frustrating, I know!

At any rate, today seems to be a VERY good day to run searches on Shadowood's Iris Search, so if anyone is looking for a particular iris or some piece of iris-related information, I suggest you try my search engine today while Google is in an especially cooperative mood.

Also, if anyone knows of any brand new iris-related websites that I might not yet have added to Shadowood's Iris Search, please send me the URLs so that I can do so.

In case you've lost track of where you can access Shadowood's Iris Search, you can find it at the bottom of the page here:

Shadowood - http://lfrazer.com
The Irises of Shadowood - http://lfrazer.com/iris/
Wallplates With Panache - http://lfrazer.com/wallplates/