Re: More from So,. California - last for today

  • Subject: Re: More from So,. California - last for today
  • From: iris4u2@comcast.net
  • Date: Mon, 26 Mar 2007 13:40:28 +0000

Here is how 98-23 (rebloomer) top photo looks in my garden in Denver.  The bottom photo is how 98-23 looks in Jans Garden in Southern California.
Bob in Denver
Iris4u Iris Garden
From: Jan Lauritzen <janicelauritzen@yahoo.com>

These two photos are of Bob Van Liere's 98-23.  The first shot shows it just after opening and the second was later in the day.
They actually prove that we did get some rain this year - a total of about 5 inches.  We normally have 13 to 16" and are really hurting for rain.  They are predicting a "possible" 1/4 to 1/2" for Wednesday.  I'll believe it when I see it.
Jan in Chatsworth

always stay connected to friends.