Multiple Copies of Messages

  • Subject: Multiple Copies of Messages
  • From: John I Jones <jijones@usjoneses.com>
  • Date: Thu, 29 Mar 2007 07:56:31 -0700

Yahoo sez:

Duplicate Messages and Email Delivery
We're aware of the duplicate message bug that has been affecting groups
today and are working to resolve the issue (a side effect of this bug
is that some messages are also being delayed). We have actually pushed
two fixes already, but we are aware that some groups are still
experiencing the problem and that more needs to be done to fully
resolve the issue.

There is, however, one silver lining to this bug. It was the result of
our latest system updates intended to improve email delivery speeds. So
once the bugs are resolved, we should see a significant reduction in
the time it takes to deliver messages to Yahoo! Groups members.

__._,_.___
Recent Activity
Visit Your Group
Top Scientist