Re: [SPAM]Re: TB Photo: Carnival Ride - Griff & Linda

  • Subject: Re: [SPAM]Re: TB Photo: Carnival Ride - Griff & Linda
  • From: "Linda Smith" <irisgrower@cableone.net>
  • Date: Mon, 17 Mar 2008 08:15:54 -0700

Margie, Griff and Linda M.,

Carnival Ride does well in a desert environment.  There are several gardens here in N. AZ that have that iris and have heard no complaints. We usually have people share at rhizome sales this iris.  That's a pretty good indication that it seems to like  it here.  Maybe it likes it a little colder than what Margie gets, but not as cold as TN.

Linda in CW AZ