AB: sdlg

  • Subject: AB: sdlg
  • From: "Donald Eaves" <donald@eastland.net>
  • Date: Sat, 29 Mar 2008 09:30:00 -0500

First seedlings to attempt bloom last year were from a cross of ZERZURA X
JEHOSAPHAT'S RELIANCE. They are slightly later this year, so I'm seeing
some that got blasted. This is one of those. For some reason, I'm not
finding the caliche tone that shows on several a liability on this bloom.
It's not as white as the photo appears. Aside from the caliche color on the
falls, it's a very pale lavender blue. This is a 2nd day old bloom.

Donald Eaves
Texas Zone 7b, USA

JPEG image