Re: PHOTO: Request for photos for AIS Bulletin

  • Subject: Re: PHOTO: Request for photos for AIS Bulletin
  • From: Anita Moran <avmoran1@earthlink.net>
  • Date: Fri, 13 Mar 2009 18:59:55 -0400 (EDT)

-----Original Message-----
From: "Kelly D. Norris"
Sent: Mar 13, 2009 6:24 PM
To: iris-photos@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [iris-photos] PHOTO: Request for photos for AIS Bulletin

Greetings Irisarians!

Terry and I have come up short on photography to accompany Perry Dyer’s Contemporary Views article in the April Bulletin.  We’re looking for high resolution (300 dpi or more) photos of the following:

'Noble Stature'

'Saturn'

'Christmas Present'

'Forever Blowing Bubbles'

'Angelic Whispers'

'Picture Book'

'Osseo'

'Cape Perpetua'

'Sun Power'

'Citoyen'

'Polestar'

Please email to kellydn@frontiernet.net.  I’ve got a large email account so don’t worry about jamming up my box with large files.  Send away!  We thank you in advance!

--kdn

Horticulturally,

Kelly D. Norris

Farm Manager, Rainbow Iris Farm

Co-Editor, Bulletin of the American Iris Society

Bedford & Ames, IA

Zone 4b/5a

www.kellydnorris.com

Anita Moran