PHOTO Milette is stealing again .

  • Subject: PHOTO Milette is stealing again .
  • From: "loic tasquier" <tasquierloic@cs.com>
  • Date: Sat, 14 Mar 2009 22:39:36 +0100

Mr Milette is at it again!
I was quite happy he had taken off all my pictures from his site, but he is putting them back, slowly but steadily, now with a big difference, i'm not credited on any of them!
Here is the link:
you can see the pictures advertized in red at the end of the page.
 Mr. Millette has aso been appointed Publicity Manager for the Society of Siberian Irises. He has infiltrated deeper than you think!! Just imagine how many photos a Publicity manager could demand and get sent to him.
That's sickening!