PHOTO Milette stealing photos

  • Subject: PHOTO Milette stealing photos
  • From: "loic tasquier" <tasquierloic@cs.com>
  • Date: Sat, 14 Mar 2009 23:05:03 +0100

I am very angry.
Here is the letter i've just sent to Milette:
Mr. Milette,
You are clearly in breach of International Copyright:

You do not have the right to copy, publish, or otherwise distribute my photos without my permission.
And you do not have my permission, and never will!
You borrowed my photos from iris-photo, without my knowledge, and after i found out, i asked you to take them off!
 I thought the case was closed, even though no appology had been made from your part.
But i've just discovered you have put the Photos of CERDAGNE, APRICOT SILK, BEDTIME STORY, BEL AZUR and DELIRIUM back on your site.
I am asking you, once more, not to use my photos.
Copy of this letter will be forwarded to iris-photo.