Re: PHOTO Milette stealing photos

  • Subject: Re: PHOTO Milette stealing photos
  • From: "loic tasquier" <tasquierloic@cs.com>
  • Date: Sun, 15 Mar 2009 07:58:21 +0100

Hello John,
I'm happy to say the photos are gone!
They were at the end of the page, advertised in red, you just clicked on the name and the photo would appear.
I'm glad i had a peep at his site yesterday, but i don't feel like double-checking this person's behaviour on a regular basis.
This has gone too far, and i won't forgive easily this time, therefore, taking off the pictures is not enough, I'm now waiting for apologies from Mr Milette for putting them on again, and i want him to tell me he will not do it again.
And if this would ever happen again, i want him to know  ...  ( it's obvious he has been reading all the mails we've been exchanging about him, without ever hearing from him, and he might still be lurking around) ... i would prosecure!
I thank you, John, for your support.
I hope the matter will be closed soon!