Re: RE: Need Iris Show pics

In a message dated 3/22/2009 8:36:56 P.M. Central Daylight Time, jacksonb@mts.net writes:
How does one go about getting the CD "It's Show Time"?

I could sure use the help!

B. J. Jackson
Hey BJ, as soon as we have finished "tweaking it" with some more pics and opinions, we'll let the whole world know!  There seems to be lots of interest as we have about a dozen pre-orders!  Some of the info, especially about Design, is already up on the AIS Website - http://irises.org/aistoolbox/ais-toolbox1.html
We worked with Bob Pries and Jean Morris to get some of this necessary info out to the Affiliates both on the AIS Website and in a "Program Format" for meetings on the CD.  Let's face it, we ALL need help on putting on great Iris Shows to educate the public and keep ourselves Overworked during bloom time!!!
Currently available CDs from the AIS Slides/Digital Program Committee are listed on the AIS Website at http://irises.org/slides.htm and new programs will be listed there,
Because we get so much GREAT help from the iris-photos group providing pics we really need, you can be sure we'll "toot the horn" here as soon as it is ready!!!  Thanks to everyone for the help and encouragement!
Rita Gormley & Janet Smith, Chair
AIS Slides/Digital Programs Committee
10606 Timber Ridge Street
Dubuque, IA 52001-8268