Re: New seedlings blooming today
  • Subject: Re: New seedlings blooming today
  • From: Linda Mann <lmann@lock-net.com>
  • Date: Thu, 04 Mar 2010 10:29:50 -0500

Thanks Mike.

I have a few "vale tolerant" SEAKIST seedlings from various things, & a
few seedlings from BUSHWHACKED X FALL ENTERPRISE (from Loic), but am
looking forward to trying more of your pretty kids here.

I don't suppose you'd sell & ship a blooming sized piece of MOUNTAIN
SUNRISE this month? ;-)

<Mtn. Sunrise gives the "banded" and "bleed" patterns in first
generations with just about anything it is crossed with. The double
banded and triple banded seedlings have come from crosses of the two
lines together. Interestingly I am in the 5th and 6th generations of
banded/rimmed crosses and nothing is going to plicata.... >