Re: AIS: TWiki update and INVITATION
iris-photos@yahoogroups.com
  • Subject: Re: AIS: TWiki update and INVITATION
  • From: Laurie Frazer <lauriefr@localnet.com>
  • Date: Tue, 16 Mar 2010 12:20:20 -0500

On Mar 16, 2010, at 11:29 AM, GormleyGreenery@aol.com wrote:

> One question Bob and Laurie - I am assuming all photos loaded are to
> be ones that the posting person took themselves and not ones taken by
> other people - is that correct?

I haven't confirmed this with Bob, but I feel confident in saying that
all uploaded photos must either be owned by the person uploading the
photo(s), or written permission for use of the photo(s) specifically
for the TWiki must be obtained from the copyright owner. Any such
written permissions should be forwarded to Bob to keep on file.

Laurie