Re: HYB: seedlings
  • Subject: Re: HYB: seedlings
  • From: Linda Mann <lmann@lock-net.com>
  • Date: Wed, 21 Mar 2012 08:18:53 -0400

Now I feel guilty, Donald. I think of you every time they mention
something on the weather about TX "finally getting some rain, but not
nearly enough".

I'm having a hard time adjusting to the latest planetary climate mood
swing. This winter, which has been mostly like a wonderful spring the
whole time, is shaping up to be a brutal remainder of the year. 3
months of summer heat & humidity in TN has always been a challenge, not
sure I'm going to survive a 9 month summer! How do people survive in
southern Alabama, MS, GA?

It was 93oF in town yesterday. We are still expecting a big snow
sometime in March, but it seems unlikely as hot as it's been. Long
range from NOAA now says more of the same (heat) till at least Oct.

Linda Mann east TN zone 7b