Re: HYB: seedlings
iris-photos@yahoogroups.com
  • Subject: Re: HYB: seedlings
  • From: "d7432da" <donald@txol.net>
  • Date: Thu, 22 Mar 2012 14:26:35 -0000

Don't feel guilty! I'm happy anytime anyone has good weather conditions. This winter we've had steady rainfall and the lake is nearly full again - without flooding! But everyone is paranoid after what we've gone through and are still happy to get rain. I don't know what it will take to consider people out of drought conditions. The situation in my county is pretty good at the minute, but the rainfall has not been consistent. Every thing is not equal for everyone. The experts are still saying conditions longterm for right for more drought. It was a really mild winter again this year here as well. I hope you miss a late, killing freeze.

Donald