[PHOTO] Juno pic_1 | Tue, 16 Mar 1999 14:28:46" />

[PHOTO] Juno pic_1

My Canadian friend Alan Mc.Murtrie every year send me some photos of Junos and now I have  number of them. With permission of Alan I load it to your attention. Alan.N.McMurtrie is very enthusiastic and most experienced Juno and Reticulata irises grower. His reports are published in SIGNA issues, British "The Iris Year Book" and maybe others. He have traweled to Turkey and collected many interesting forms in wild. Some of them you will be possible to see on the list.

Edmundas Kondratas
Kaunas, Lithuania,  zone 5.

JPEG image