Re: HELP

From: John I Jones <jijones@ix.netcom.com>

Larry Doucette wrote:

> Good  morning -
>
>    Can you help me  -  I'm  on the Photo List  and  messages get sent
> with atttachments - which I can not view
>
>    HOW  DO  I SEE THE  ATTACHMENT ?

Larry,

YOu can't see the photos in digest mode, nor in the Onelist archives. If you
want to stay on digest then the only way to see the photos is in the Mallorn
archives at:

http://www.mallorn.com/lists/iris-photos/

USDA zone 8/9 (coastal, bay)
Visit my website at:
http://members.home.net/jijones

To reply to me personally click on
mailto://jijones@ix.netcom.com
mailto:jijones@ix.netcom.com
Fremont, California, USA

President, Westbay Iris Society
Director, Region 14 of the AIS

Subscribe to iris-talk at:

Subscribe to iris-photos at:

If you like orange and blue, then you will love our new web site!
http://www.onelist.com
Onelist: Fostering connections and information exchange