[PHOTO] Re: to be or not to be | Thu, 4 May 2000 18:23:54" />

[PHOTO] Re: to be or not to be

I believe this was one of the iris I recently saw first hand.  Yes introduce it, for the color splashed pattern in the falls as well as the warm golden hues seen in the style arms.

Thanks for showing us your wonderful gardens.
Jeff and Pat Kurtzeman

Mike Sutton wrote:

Need some help.  I really like the color and form of this flower.  The branching is tight.  Buds are adequate to good.  What do you all think of it?  Should it be intro'd or not?ThanksMike

GIF image