Re: Champagne Elegance

Wah! You would have to post this one, eh, Dennis?

Yesterday I was checking the progress of my assortment of TB's which were
planted last August and found that "Champagne Elegance" had a case of "The
Rot". I dug out the rhizome, washed it off, cut off the rotted bit and
sprinkled it with Comet, as I was out of bleach. (not like I ever was "in of
bleach" as I never use the stuff!). I heard Comet works as well...

Here's a question: Does Comet work (as well) or have I just killed what's
left of my Champagne Elegance?

(Zone 3, Alberta)